What is a family day home?
- Approved private homes which are carefully screened and monitored by the contracting Agency.
What do I need to open a day home?
- Your home needs to meet safety requirements of Northalta.
- The ability to create positive & meaningful interactions with children.
- The willingness to create a child friendly environment meeting accreditation standards.
What required documents do I need to open a day home?
- Police check
- Child intervention
- First Aid in child care
- Personal Health Verification
- Additional documents provided by Northalta