What is a family day home?
- An approved private home, which is carefully screened and monitored by a Government of Alberta contracted Agency.
What is the difference between an approved home and private child care?
- Meet or exceed Government of Alberta standards.
- Follow strict regulations in ages and number ratios of children in care.
Private Child Care:
- Operate independent of an agency.
What is Accreditation?
- A standard of excellence in child care in Alberta
Is Northalta an accredited Agency?
What identifies an approved day home?
- The "Alberta Approved Family Day Homes" logo visibly displayed.
Do you accept families requiring subsidy?